One of my dreams is take a vacation to Las Vegas. I've heard from my friend that Vegas stands out like a jewel across the desert. The bright lights can be seen from great distances and act as a beacon bringing in droves of visitors in search of riches, romance, and a myriad of other goals year after year. Also she said - if the lights weren't enough from a distance, once you've entered Vegas you will discover that the lights and sounds are even more pronounced up close and personal. Vegas is probably the ultimate experience in sound and light.
To make my dream come true i have started to saving so i can start my budget trip to Vegas by getting the cheapest flights to Las Vegas and special Las Vegas flight deals. Its pretty though to find a best deal flight to Vegas. From my searching to find cheap flights to las vegas i have found some tips to make things easier.
Tips to find cheap flights to Las Vegas
- You'd be amazed to find out how much airline tickets fluctuate in a 24 hour period. If you see an airfare you are interested during the day, check again after midnight. Chances are that the price is cheaper.
- Stay overnight on a Saturday. Flights during the week are always dearer because people are assumed to be high rolling business big shots who fly anywhere during the week.
- If your city has more than one airport try the smaller airport. Sometimes they can offer cheaper fares.
- Be flexible about the time of day you want to fly and the exact date. Look an airline deals for the day before and day after your preferred travel date.
- The dreaded red-eye flight to Las Vegas. Flying overnight can save you a heap of cash. If you don't like the idea of flying to Vegas on a red-eye then fly one home. Chances are you'll be so pleasantly exhausted after your fun Vegas vacation that you will enjoy the extra sleep on the plane.
- Never accept the first fare quoted. More often than not a less expensive deal will come up within hours of your booking.
- Sometimes it may be cheaper to buy two round trip tickets – one for the day you want to leave home and the day you want to leave Vegas – than buying one regular round trip fare.
- Book your flight well in advance. Airlines usually sell tickets much less the earlier you book it.
- If you book a flight with an airline and subsequently see them advertising cheaper flights call the airline and complain demanding a refund for the difference
What is the best way to get a stand-by seat?
Reserve an economy seat for your flight. Arrive at the airport the day you want to leave and see if you can get a standby ticket (the best standby days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). If you can get a standby seat then become a no-show on your economy ticket for a full refund.
And the last but not least; We won't get the full details until we have paid so don't commit until we have found the lowest rates.
That's all folks... please share with us if you have more tips to find cheap flights to Las Vegas.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.